Announcing binSight Version 3.1.2 Release
Announcing binSight™ Version 3.1.2 Release
We are excited to announce a new release for binSight™, and we thank our customers for sharing valuable feedback with us as we continually enhance binSight.
- binSight’s functionality assists grain businesses in complying with the FDA’s Food Safety and Modernization Act by tracking where grain came from, where it went in the facility and where it shipped for optimal traceability and identity preservation.
- binSight provides the best tools for quantity and quality management versus keeping a marker board or spreadsheet up to date!
New features include:
- Product Category Setup – You can setup by Product Category to reduce the gross amount of inbound or outbound tickets by a handling shrink percent. A new Operations Report called “Handling Shrink Report” will display all the data pertinent to handling shrink for all Inbound/Outbound tickets. You may save to .csv file.
- Product Details – Now allow negative values to be entered in Product Pack Index that works in conjunction with the Bin Pack Index.
- Bin Board – added background color choices that are dark for easier contrast on large screens.
- Ticket Activity Report - "By Bin" filter is added with sub-totals and ability to average grades for Inbound or Outbound by Product UOM. Added Vehicle ID to the report.
- Transaction History Report - Reuse of a ticket number is allowed; now have the ability to display duplicate tickets to determine when a document number was used more than once. Also added the ability to Save Preview in PDF format.
Current binSight customers can log-in to Proceres Community and obtain product release information, installation upgrade instructions and system requirements so they can plan for their upgrade. This release is available as of June 8 2017. If you need access, please visit www.proceressolutions.com/#community to sign up for your account access.
Customers who would like additional information or assistance in installing may contact Technical Support at email@example.com or call 800-366-2474.
BinSight is a automated bin management system from Proceres, a Cultura Technologies company, that helps to improve decision making and manage traceability with up-to-the-minute inventory information. For more information on how you can leverage this solution for correct binning, meeting contract requirements, producing more profitable blends, and tracking grain - visit binSight on our website today.